My Fair Lady – Mucha Mooka 窈窕淑女禅绕像
24 Oct (Sat) 2pm – 4:30pm
online via Zoom
by Samantha Lee
participants must have attended a Basic Zentangle class (or equivalent) conducted by any Certified Zentangle Teacher
💖 My Fair Lady 💖
She is more than just a lady. She is also an inspiration and a tribute to creativity.
In this class, we will recreate this young lady, an art piece from Zodiac, by Alphonse Mucha done during the Art Nouveau period, with Zentangle method. Join me to explore Mucha’s art style and motifs.
In this session, you will
- get to revisit Mooka, a tangle pattern which was inspired by this art piece
- get to admire, appreciate and get inspired by the painting style between 1890 – 1910
- recreate the art piece with your creativity
- make the impossible become possible
- enjoy the process of tangling
💖 窈窕淑女 💖
在這一節課中，我們將以Zentangle方法重製这位日历女士，她是阿尔丰斯 · 穆夏在新艺术风格当时所創作的作品之一。
- 重新体验启发于这幅艺术作品的 Mooka 图样
- 欣赏在 1890 年至 1910 年之间的艺术风格
Who is this course for?
* participants must have attended a Basic Zentangle class (or equivalent) conducted by any Certified Zentangle Teacher.
Date & Time
24 Oct (Sat) 2pm – 4:30pm (Singapore Time, GMT+8)
online via zoom
See here for some beautiful artwork from a previous class: https://www.facebook.com/273188403073071/posts/1299710827087485/
Certified Zentangle Teacher, Japanese Pastel Hope Art Association Instructor
Please prepare your own materials before the class.
Sakura Micron pen 01 black
Sakura Micron pen 05 black or pigma 05
15cm x 15cm square white drawing paper
15cm x 15cm tracing paper
Please note that
👍 Registration is only confirmed when payment is made.
👍 There is no refund for withdrawal 7 days before course start, no show or partial attendance.
For more details or information on Beginners’ course and other Zentangle courses, please visit https://www.centre-of-joy.com/zentanglecourses