Who we are
Phoenix Century Private Limited, Centre of Joy
Our website address is: https://www.centre-of-joy.com
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
How we protect your data
We do not share the data we collect from you on this website. The information collected is for the purpose of course registration and providing services to clients. The company is committed to maintain the confidentiality of personal information collected and undertakes not to reveal clients’ information to any third party, other than to our teaching associates, without prior consent of the applicant.
Although the company and all trainers and course facilitators involved have taken all necessary measures to ensure all activities are safe for all participants, you agree that you undertake to be responsible for any losses or liabilities, arising from, or as a result of, your participation in any activities, workshops, courses, events organised or co-organised by the company.
Intellectual Property Rights
You agree that you may not copy, re-publish, distribute or sell any images or share any of the printed or electronic materials given to you in the activites, workshops, courses, events that you participate in, unless express permission has been given to you by the organisers, and the instructors.
Terms and Conditions
By proceeding to check out, you agree that:
- The information collected in this website is for the purpose of course registration and providing services to clients. The company is committed to maintain the confidentiality of personal information collected and undertakes not to reveal clients’ information to any third party, other than to our teaching associates, without prior consent of the applicant.
- Centre of Joy reserves the right to postpone or cancel the workshop due to lack of participants or unforeseen circumstances. In which case, a full refund will be provided to participants who have made payment.
- Upon receipt of registration, any cancellation, withdrawal or postponement by participant must be notified in writing with minimum 7 calendar days notice by email or WhatsApp messages before commencement of the workshop. A full refund will be returned to the participant with minimum 7 calendar days notice given.
- There will be no refund for any cancellation / withdrawal / postponement received from participant with less than 7 days notice from the commencement of the program unless participant provides evidence of unforeseen circumstances such as medical or compassionate reasons by email.
- A notification email on the class confirmation (pending minimum number of participants) or cancellation will be sent to participant before the commencement of the workshop.
- Payment of fees due (via online transfer, cash) must be made before commencement of class or the payment deadline set for the program, otherwise Phoenix Century Pte. Ltd. reserves the right to reject the participant.
- Contact information collected in this website will be used by Phoenix Century Pte. Ltd. to forward marketing materials to the participant. You may opt to unsubscribe from these notifications.
- Photos and videos taken of the person and the work produced during the course will be used in future promotional materials on emails, messages and social media platforms, unless explicit and specific notice from participants are received regarding these usages.